• Eat shit but taste like chocolate?
    Vote A
  • Eat chocolate but taste like shit?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• B. Cause A will give you so many problems it ain't worth it at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • congrats big man )) smart man Stoll exist 😂 look on results up )) more people selected eat shit taste like chocolate 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Eat chocolate but taste like shit

0|1
    0|0
    • congrats smart person has been found )) look on the results up 😂 many people selected eat shit that taste like chocolate 😂 i won't kiss any girl anymore 😷😷😷😷

• Show All
    • * thanks

• o no problem just do the favor back )) hh

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I guess the first one, if you try hard enough you can pretend it is chocolate

0|0
    0|1
    • wtf? 😂 yeah man but.. you would actually eat a shit? all the bacteria and everything but would taste like chocolate only )) but if you eat the chocolate ) it is actually chocolate but taste like shit :D

• taste is very important. plus I assumed this was one of those, if a gun was to your head and you have to do one or the other.

• lol taste is not more important than your health 😂 eating shit could make many troubles in your body :D but taste it will only make feel disgusted and maximum get sick because you didn't try hard enough to think is not shit its just taste )

• 0|0
    0|0
    • what a bitch she kinda copied my question but hers is useless non sense

• If the shit isn't toxic to me, didn't smell like shit, and wasn't toxic, the chocolate tasting shit

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Again... what the actual fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate both

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat chocolate looks like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • ROFL! Eat chocolate but taste like shit