Girls do you ever see another woman then suddenly you stop eating?

... I saw this girl... My bf's friend, she's a million times better looking than me, i saw her body, now I feel like im going yo start starving/purging again? Anyone else been through this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• haha yea, when I see my cousin
    when we have a family meeting or dinner I wanna eat everything on the table but then I look at her and she's so sweet and skinny and pretty and I don't want to eat anymore than she does 😂 I envy her in a good way, I wanna be like her <3

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Please do not do that, that is a very unsafe thing to do. Don't compare yourself to others. It will only make you feel bad. If I compared myself to an athlete, I would be upset all the time because I am over weight. Change your perception, not your body

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, way too often. Sorry you're struggling. My whole life's been a back and forth phase of barely eating, eating but obsessing over food, eating too much then restricting to make up, and the occasional "trying to eat like a "normal" person" phase. Some days/weeks/months are easier than others. Just gotta keep fighting/living.

0|0
    0|0
  • That used to happen to me when I wanted to be as skinny as Kendall Jenner lol, but then I realized that it's important to be healthy and not skinny. We must eat to live, not live to eat. I'm sure your boyfriend likes you the way you are and he might be very disappointed if you're going to starve yourself and have an eating disorder. Please take care of yourself and be healthy and happy the way you are :)

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes