Girls do you ever see another woman then suddenly you stop eating?

... I saw this girl... My bf's friend, she's a million times better looking than me, i saw her body, now I feel like im going yo start starving/purging again? Anyone else been through this?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• haha yea, when I see my cousin
    when we have a family meeting or dinner I wanna eat everything on the table but then I look at her and she's so sweet and skinny and pretty and I don't want to eat anymore than she does 😂 I envy her in a good way, I wanna be like her <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Please do not do that, that is a very unsafe thing to do. Don't compare yourself to others. It will only make you feel bad. If I compared myself to an athlete, I would be upset all the time because I am over weight. Change your perception, not your body