Who decides when choosing a place to eat?

• Me
    Vote A
  • He or she does/I'll eat whatever
    Vote B
  • Ends up not going / Indecision
    Vote C
  • Random draw
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
In your relationship, who ends up going to the restaurant they choose. I give up after a list of suggestions, but I get lucky if she does consider my 3rd choice

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We take turns... or decide it with a game of FIFA if nobody backs down.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's pretty funny. My girlfriend doesn't play videogames so it's like a default win for her lol

Most Helpful Girl

• We both try to get the other to pick until someone caves

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol caves from hunger or adorably nagging the other?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He does.

I'm not a foodie. I eat in order to survive. He likes food. He eats lots of food. He decides where we go. I can usually find something that I'll eat.

Unless I am craving something in which case he gets so excited that I've actually taken an interest in food that we go where I want to go no matter what it was he was thinking we'd get for dinner haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been the one to choose, just keeping in mind what she likes. So unless she reeeally had a craving for a specific place I'd pick where I want to go that she also enjoys

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol it's good there's always one person who isn't picky

• Yea lol. This topic is just such a non issue that I can't understand why people have so much trouble with it.

Random person: "Who picks?"
      Me: She wants you to pick and doesn't care that much. So fucking pick. If she gives a damn, then she'll let you know.

It's like any time spent with that person and you'll learn what they like anyways. So you'll always have an idea.

• I don't really mind. Most of the time people I know choose the places we go to for eating

0|0
    0|0
  • anyone can.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes