Do you ever just be a bitch to somebody random to blow off steam?

Sometime i feel like going up to somebody random like "please fuck off". And sometimes I doo... oops.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask yourself this question, am I really at the point that I can't express anger without going off on some rando? If you are just ruining someone's day because you can't communicate that really just makes you an asshole.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not exactly like that I wouldn't go up to a stranger in real life if I did that ide probably get my ass beat weekly.

Believe it or not I'm known as being really passive and "nice" to people I know. But then just if I happen to talk to a person online or at times a random person who is already an asshole I'll just go off on them

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because I'm not feeling as good, I won't ruin someone elses day. I write a journal entry about it, or play a video game or something. You should find some other way to deal with it if you can.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks much appreciated

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm a bitch without even talking so 😕
    Oh well at least people avoid me

1|0
    0|0
  • No personally I'm not a asshole because I like being nice to people

0|1
    0|0
    • Good for fucking you

• Show All
    • If you ever tickled me I would literally kill you

• Not if i tie you to bed if feed you cum and piss for breakfast

• I try reaaaally hard not to do that so that when I am mean to people they can be like "wow there really is a difference between when she's mean vs not mean"

0|0
    1|1
  • This is 1 way to help start creating MGTOWs.

0|1
    1|0
    • Oh god yes. I can just imagine the long Reddit rants the MGTOW men would write if they experienced something like this.

• MGTOW people I saw them before there mean

• um no?

0|0
    0|0
  • I play a violent video game to blow off steam

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes