Do you ever just be a bitch to somebody random to blow off steam?

Sometime i feel like going up to somebody random like "please fuck off". And sometimes I doo... oops.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask yourself this question, am I really at the point that I can't express anger without going off on some rando? If you are just ruining someone's day because you can't communicate that really just makes you an asshole.

• It's not exactly like that I wouldn't go up to a stranger in real life if I did that ide probably get my ass beat weekly.

Believe it or not I'm known as being really passive and "nice" to people I know. But then just if I happen to talk to a person online or at times a random person who is already an asshole I'll just go off on them

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because I'm not feeling as good, I won't ruin someone elses day. I write a journal entry about it, or play a video game or something. You should find some other way to deal with it if you can.

• Thanks much appreciated