Are you a feminine female, a normal female, or a tomboy?

I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on tv. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes large amounts of strength and energy. And I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't like baseball, basketball, soccer, football, tennis, volleyball, hockey, bowling, pool, ping pong, or golf. I don't take part in cheer leading. I don't know how to do a backflip or a cartwheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or a scooter. I don't know how to rollerskate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I am not flexible and I don't take part in gymnastics. I don't exercise or run on treadmills. I don't take part in boxing. I don't take part in track and field. I don't dress like a boy and I don't hang out with guys. I prefer listening to Ghanaian gospel music on my phone. I am very feminine.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my girly girl moments and I have my bad-ass moments. I enjoy makeup and my love for cute shoes is almost sexual in nature, but I also have some less traditionally feminine hobbies. I dabble in archery, I work out a decent amount, I love going shooting in the desert with my dad. I've also got a bit of a "nerdy" side. What I am is a human person with multiple aspects to my personality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are good just the way you are nd I like you to stay the same always.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends. Some days I wanna be pretty, sometimes Od rather be comfy or wear more masculine clothes. Sometimes I do both. y profile pic is both, but more feminine. I like some "tomboyish" things like video games, nerdy things, and slapstick humour, but I also like my girlfriends and hair and makeup. I think I'm a good mix.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like feminine girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow, I like your type honey

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always been more of a tomboy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a boy jealous of your achievementd

0|0
    0|0
    • No you aren't you are secretly a female named Maame Efua, Mercy Tettevy, who is jealous of me for being a woman and more feminine than you.

• Ahhhahahahaha

Recommended myTakes