Are you a feminine female, a normal female, or a tomboy?

I don't like sports and I don't watch sports channels on tv. Sports is boring and it's a masculine hobby. It takes large amounts of strength and energy. And I don't have that kind of strength or energy because I am not a tomboy or a man. I am a weak woman. I don't like baseball, basketball, soccer, football, tennis, volleyball, hockey, bowling, pool, ping pong, or golf. I don't take part in cheer leading. I don't know how to do a backflip or a cartwheel. I don't know how to ride a bicycle or a scooter. I don't know how to rollerskate or skateboard. I don't know how to swim or surf. I don't know how to ski or snowboard. I don't know how to ice skate. I am not flexible and I don't take part in gymnastics. I don't exercise or run on treadmills. I don't take part in boxing. I don't take part in track and field. I don't dress like a boy and I don't hang out with guys. I prefer listening to Ghanaian gospel music on my phone. I am very feminine.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my girly girl moments and I have my bad-ass moments. I enjoy makeup and my love for cute shoes is almost sexual in nature, but I also have some less traditionally feminine hobbies. I dabble in archery, I work out a decent amount, I love going shooting in the desert with my dad. I've also got a bit of a "nerdy" side. What I am is a human person with multiple aspects to my personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are good just the way you are nd I like you to stay the same always.