Are you shy, quiet, confident, or brave?

I am shy and I am afraid to dance in front of people. The reason is because I feel like all eyes are on me and I am being watched. It feels so uncomfortable. I am also afraid to perform, give a speech, and a presentation in front of multitudes or even a small number of people. I have stage fright so my body trembles uncontrollably and my heart beats very fast. My head wobbles like a bobble head as well. And because of this I make up excuses to hide in the restroom. I don't have confidence or bravery. If only there was a way I could conquer my shyness and stage fright. What would be the audience's reaction? What if they criticize me or make fun of me? I don't want to make a mistake or make a fool of myself.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• You should collect and hold all your strength for just 20 seconds, when you are up on stage. Audience cares for you for just 20 secs after that they won't care. Just be strong for 20 secs, and if you pass these 20secs after that you'll not be afraid of anyone sitting out there in the audience. And yeah, try not to look at your friends sitting out there coz they are the ones who will make you nervous by passing comments. :) I am also a shy and quite type of person but on stage i'm just opposite.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a shy introvert but I'm comfortable around people I know well.