Does pineapple belongs on pizza?

I totally think it does because pizza hawaii is my fav pizza! :) Yet, when is was recently in Italy, a hawaiian pizza is quite rare to be honest. Also sometimes i see on social media it's barbaric, why would that be? Why do people hate pineapples on pizza? Does it belong there or not?

89

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its a good combination. I never understood why people are so passionate about hating it.

Most Helpful Girl

• no that's awful why would you ruin pizza (no offense I'm just really against it)

• But why? :D How is it ruining the pizza?

• it is a topping that just doesn't belong because of the texture and the taste and unless it's a Hawaiian style pizza it's gross AF

• Yes I can't stand it when there are SWEET pineapple pieces on a SALTY and CHEESY pizza.. it's just disgusting and it doesn't add up to each other.. but it's fine, everyone has their own taste ^^