Should I stop drinking?

I noticed whenever I drink wine I get angry and tense. I'm not much of a drinker but when I drink I usually like to drink wine or margarita. I don't know what it is. Should I stop drinking alcohol? Maybe it's not for me.

29

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry, i've noticed different alcohol has different affects, and those affects differ from person to person, for instance, when i drink Cider i get happy and laugh a lot, when i drink rum i get sad or depressed, and when i drink vodka i lose all motor skills (da dum tssss)

• Thanks makes sense! You always have the best answers haha (: Yeah I guess I need to experiment more with different types of alcohol and see how it affects me instead of sticking to the same drink all the time

• Haha really think so? Thanks!(:

• Yeah, of course, i always see them in my feed, they're really interesting, and i wouldn't be answering them if i didn't think so :P