Should I stop drinking?

I noticed whenever I drink wine I get angry and tense. I'm not much of a drinker but when I drink I usually like to drink wine or margarita. I don't know what it is. Should I stop drinking alcohol? Maybe it's not for me.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry, i've noticed different alcohol has different affects, and those affects differ from person to person, for instance, when i drink Cider i get happy and laugh a lot, when i drink rum i get sad or depressed, and when i drink vodka i lose all motor skills (da dum tssss)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks makes sense! You always have the best answers haha (: Yeah I guess I need to experiment more with different types of alcohol and see how it affects me instead of sticking to the same drink all the time

• Show All
    • Haha really think so? Thanks!(:

• Yeah, of course, i always see them in my feed, they're really interesting, and i wouldn't be answering them if i didn't think so :P

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• When I get short tempered and anxious it is always a sign that my depression is recurring. Alcohol is a depressant. Maybe there's a connection?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah makes sense. think it depends on my mood. If I don't feel too happy I probably shouldn't be drinking

• Probably best if it's making you tense and uncomfortable. That's not fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's a good idea and it'll be healthier for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should switch to something lighter such as a cooler.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow is that true? it happens the opposite to me. I become much more relaxed when I'm drunk lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah lol maybe it depends on my mood! If I don't feel too happy I probably shouldn't be drinking

• oh i'm definetely the opposite lol! if i'm not happy it's better drink and become happy lol

• Sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes unless you like being angry and tense

1|0
    0|1
  • stop it babe

1|0
    0|0
  • yes you should

0|0
    0|0