Hi all... I am a foodie... I love to become a food critic and Traveller... how to become like that... need advice/ suggestions/help?

20

20
  • I don't think you need to travel the world to be a food critic. I think the trend is being a food blogger or a food influencer nowadays. You can make a website, or a facebook page/instagram page. Visit/install an app called Zomato's, that will help you find some food spots around your area. You can write reviews on it and recommend it to people and that's also advertising for a business too.

-take lots of photos (of the venue and of course the food)
    -take a notepad and jot some notes down (the atmosphere of the venue, presentation, creativity, aroma and taste)

Got to start small. When you start having people following you you'd slowly get asked to try food in certain restaurants and sent food to try out. You could order food online from overseas (if it's not illegal too) and do youtube videos about it too. The more exposure, the better

• Start a you tube channel?