What age did you first drink alcohol?

what drink was it? what happened?

1218

Most Helpful Guy

• don't think I had any till I turned 19 , really don't recall drinking during high school and never was invited or attended any parties until college.

the whole high school party scene was a wipeout for me , for whatever reasons I never took part or was never invited , so I wasn't around any alcohol or had any oppurtunities to drink until college

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I was 15, and it was wine at Thanksgiving. Starting a few years ago, my parents allow my brothers and me to have a little bit of alcohol on holidays. Wine on Thanksgiving and Christmas, champagne on New years, a mimosa on a couple Easters, a shot of rum on the Fourth of July. Never enough to get drunk, just small glasses.