What age did you first drink alcohol?

what drink was it? what happened?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• don't think I had any till I turned 19 , really don't recall drinking during high school and never was invited or attended any parties until college.

the whole high school party scene was a wipeout for me , for whatever reasons I never took part or was never invited , so I wasn't around any alcohol or had any oppurtunities to drink until college

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I was 15, and it was wine at Thanksgiving. Starting a few years ago, my parents allow my brothers and me to have a little bit of alcohol on holidays. Wine on Thanksgiving and Christmas, champagne on New years, a mimosa on a couple Easters, a shot of rum on the Fourth of July. Never enough to get drunk, just small glasses.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 16. I was at a friends house, got a little tipsy and started running barefeet on the wet grass in the garden with another friend. It was nice although I woke up with a terrible migraine the next morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where I live (switzerland) you can drink alcohol in public whem you are 16years old. But It's really not that big of a deal here if you drink with 14,15 years. Just keep in mind you could get in trouble. And the worst thing haplening to me was when I vomited into m friends hand hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • 6. started drinking regular at 10. (Mom had a drinking problem so it was always available) Full blown alcoholic by 16. rehab at 18.
    I drink about twice a year now and it is minimal

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 it was a bear I didn't like it... 14 I had coconut rum made me feel like my body was asleep (tingly all over) ... its fun at first then I get really depressed

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 2. I wouldn't shut up and kept going for grandpa's beer while he was grilling so he finally just gave it to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Did drugs waaay before i drank. So probably like 17 is when i started "drinking".. still isn't my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • A little party with 3 friends at age 15. I was drinking Jack and New Amsterdam Vodka mixers. Used Cokes and Gatorade & Mountain Dew.

0|0
    0|0
    • ... Mountain Dew for the mixers.
      Accidentally posted a bit missing.

• Very young. Don't even remember. I live in the country of wine you know. People drink wine during every dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • 14, it was vodka and coke. We got drunk and listened to music

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I was 10 or 11 when my parents let me try beer, didn't finish it. Tried it again at 14 or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • 17, we 3 friends struggled hard drink even 100 ml of beer (tasted like rotten) n threw 2/3rd of beer

0|0
    0|0
  • around 12, beer and nothing much happened other then getting to kiss my crush!

0|0
    0|0
  • 15, beer, my brother and me where on a party then I can't remember lop

0|0
    0|0
  • 19. It was a hard cider and it was gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • 11 or 12 it was vodka

0|0
    0|0
  • 14 uncle gave me a beer

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 100.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know probably age 7 wine like half a glass

0|0
    0|0
  • 14 beer nothing 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 14 and it was beer

0|0
    0|0
  • Eighteen.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15, the drink was vodka i puked in my shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • when i was 18 nothing happened. I don't drnk any anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had sips from a young age. Had the occasional beer at 13/14. Got completely fucked at 16.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I was 5. My parents gave me some wine to celebrate the new year with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • 14, drank a whole bottle of tequila by myself because all of my friends were pansies after they begged me to sneak some liquor on a field trip.

0|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes