Do you think I make good desserts?

Do you think I make good desserts?
I made all of these desserts I am a baker gag people. Pick your favorite one chocolate candy cake with a ribbon around it. The other ones around it are all kinds of cheesecakes. Oreo, strawberry, coconut flavor cheesecake and cherry. I also made a strawberry shortcake and a upside down pineapple cake. The last one my favorite the princesses one.

1|5

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• qué ricos que se ven todos!! felicitaciones
    me tientan el que parece que tiene ralladura de chocolate arriba y el de la esquina que tiene frutillas 😍

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Pineapple upside down is my kind of thing. Strawberry shortcake too.

The candy cake, in all honesty... that much chocolate makes me nauseous.

Cheesecakes are always a great dessert when prepared right.

The princess one, I wouldn't know.

That's just based on appearance, of ccourse I wouldn't know if they were good if I didn't try them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well the candy one is Yellow cake with vanilla frosting colored in blue. Then the rest is just chocolate going around the cake and on top. To much chocolate is overwhelming as hell.. LMAO!

• My sister is 14. her friend made a cake for her with maltesers, sprinkles, kit kats, cadbury blocks, and those little egg shaped ones with assorted flavors inside...

all stuffed in chocolate cake.

Ugh... couldn't look at chocolate for a week.

But yeah, the stuff you made look really good. I just can't bring myself to like the appearance of the candy cake. xD

• Haha THANK YOU it's okay we all have different taste and honestly between me and you I really don't like that cake it's to sweet. Not because I don't love chocolate I love it it's more for like a kids party. Lol

• Really... so thats you
    Looks like we can assume that hubby is definitely a happy man lol... wouldn't be surprised if lover boy picks the cake over you for his late night snack --> they look that good! 😛

Great job

1|0
    0|0
  • they look delicious. if you want to make the top of the cake flat you're gonna have to cut off the top tho. it's used often and does really look nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow... you gotta teach me the pineapple cake and the strawberry one in the lower left

1|0
    0|0
  • All them desserts look great yes you make good desserts for sure.
    The thing is I'm not a picky eater so i would have to taste all of them. LMAO

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmmm, they all look good to me. Wish I could taste to really know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good? they're excellent, i love the design. and my favorite one is the one with Ananas (Pineapples) because i love Ananas.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a soft spot for cheesecake.
    I made one where the crust was made from crushed teddy bear gram crackers bc it has a little better taste ;j

1|0
    0|0
  • ... They don't look good to me.. I fine with chocolate chip cookies as dessert

1|0
    1|0
  • Nice! I wish I could bake as well as you! The pineapple upside down cake looks good!

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit. You a great baker. I can't even make cookies 😐😐😐 help me

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you girly!! Haha can you believe I can make all this and more but I suck at making cookies. I know it sounds weird.

• you're a fabulous baker RicanEyes. Give me that chocolate cake with a ribbon :P

1|0
    0|0
  • yes definitely.. if you can make all of thoes in pics

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look great!! Nice work 💗

1|0
    0|0
  • They look tasty and very yummy.

1|0
    0|0
  • But are they good?

1|0
    0|0
  • yesssss!!! u r a dessert goddess 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • really these are mouth watering

1|0
    0|0
  • They look delicious!

1|0
    0|0
  • They look good but would need to try them

1|1
    0|0
  • you're excellent sis <3 <3 :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i need to taste to tell lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn I crave some sweetness now...

1|0
    0|0
  • You are such a good cook. I like them all.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look really good

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG YES, they look yummy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd make the best dessert of all!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes gimme!!! 😛😛😈😈😈

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah 😋🔥

1|0
    0|0
  • great culinary skills

1|0
    0|0
  • perfect