🦄 The TRUTH about Starbucks's UNICORN FRAPPUCCINO?

🦄 The TRUTH about Starbucks's UNICORN FRAPPUCCINO? ~~~~ TRUTH BE TOLD!!! ~~~~

So I have finally gotten my hands on one of these famous, limited-edition Unicorn Frappuccinos sold at Starbucks (while supplies last) from April 19 through April 23. And, it is going VIRAL.

Now, GET THIS! I talked to the guy at my local Starbucks who made my Unicorn Frappe, and he said that he had been working his shift for only 1 1/2 hours, and he had already made some 50 Unicorn Frappuccinos! Thats one Frappe every 2 minutes!! Talk about the Unicorn craze!

From what I've seen and heard, you either LOVE it or HATE it. My opinion? Well, Ill tell you shortly. But first, I must explain what exactly it tastes like.

This drink is basically flavored with a sweet mango base (pink purple color), and drizzled with sour blue raspberry. It is topped with whipped cream and some magical-looking, almost too-good-to-eat magic pink and blue powder on top (which I must say, is VERY SOUR!). The result of this concoction? A color-changing, flavor changing frappuccino. Voila!

When I first tasted it, it was nothing short of my expectations. It was sweet at first, then mixed into something sour, like a mix of sour patch and nerds. Now, Sonic does sell nerd slushes (I have had on before, and it was super good and super sour!), and this was close to that in some aspects. I would say that this drink is much more milk based than the Sonic nerd slush (duh!), but nevertheless, I still enjoyed it.

My concluding opinion? I actually enjoyed the Unicorn Frappuccino.
Would I buy it again? Yes, I totally would!!
Please note that there are two different kinds of people in this world, people who just LOOOVE sour foods/candy, and people who would rather flush that kind of stuff down the drain in a heartbeat. I, for one, am one of those weird sour-patch loving fanatics, and THAT is why I actually LOVE Starbucks's Unicorn Frappuccino! Magical goodness all in a cup!

Whats your take on the Unicorn Frappuccino? LOVE or HATE? YES or NO? Tell us your opinion! What do you think?

11