Is Subway really that healthy?

I highly doubt it

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• For the most part it is. I mean it's supposed to be fresh and everything. It's way healthier than fast food restaurant

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Healthier than most, but it also depends entirely on what you get

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It depends what you get. If you eat a footlong meatball sub, or have them drown your sandwich in mayo, then no. But, if you get a six inch with cold cuts and fill that sucker with lettuce and peppers and other veggies, which is what I do, then it is healthier than most other restaurants.

0|0
    0|0
  • The sides (fries, potatoes chips) and drinks contributed more calories at McDonald's while the sandwich itself, more at Subway. Looking at the overall meal, the Subway meal in terms of protein and sugar was slightly healthier than McDonald's and provided more vegetables, however it was higher in sodium

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't either good or healthy. You can get the nutritional values on their website but take that with a grain of salt as they don't count in condiments such as mayo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthier than McDonald's, but depending on what you put in your sandwich it can be healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! But compared to the others it can be viewed as a more alternative "healthier" fast food. Thats it tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be

0|0
    0|0
  • nah processed meat and crappy bread

0|0
    0|0
  • subway. Eat Flesh.. I mean Fresh!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never eat there.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better than any other fast food joint.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes