Can you drive after having one beer?

I know this is going to sound like a stupid question, but I genuinely don't know the answer and I would like a sincere response. If I go out with friends and have one regular 12oz beer over the span of an evening, am I okay to drive? I am a 120lb female.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• you can😊

just make sure, that if you think you won't be able to handle it or even if you think you can, eat something beforehand. it helps you body deal with the alcohol

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If you do not drink on the regularly then no. Because you feel a buzz more quickly than someone who is use to drinking on a daily basis.