How many of youxan relate to this?

have a look at the pic below. i can definitely relate to this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚how many of youxan relate to this ??
*can relate

81

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

70
  • LMFAO YES!! But correction:

When I'm upset at my best friend but she knows exactly what to say to make me feel better "Are you ok? Do you want something to eat? It's my treat?"

When boyfriend put the whites with the colours and everything is all rainbow.. "Aargh babe 😰 dinner is on me tonight. Go get ready"

When mum says you have to go shopping with her but she'll buy you whatever you want to eat for lunch.

When you've been waiting 30 minutes for your order and you're pissed off and agitated.. "I gave you extra Large fries and an extra ice cream drumstick. I'm sorry for the long wait"

• lmao you don't know how similar you are with me on this.

my elder sister always knows when i want to eat when she sees my pissed off face while shopping with her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lmfao yeah πŸ˜‚

• Correction: Me before eating chocolate n Me after eating chocolate

Chocolate is luv πŸ’™

• Me feeling hungry and then suddenly an angel in disguise came with πŸ•. 😁

• definitely not hangry after eating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• i posted in insta. it s my fav. so definetly 100%

• it's my fav too 😘😘

• so you tricked the game. what a shame πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• hey i didn't tricked the game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. that is not a hack, it happens automatically if you skip 3 times.

• Yep! Lol

• I can relate but on a different kind of topic LOL