What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?

once i was trying to make fries, and i wanted to mix corn flour powder on fries, but i accidentally mixed fruit custard powder. both looks exactly the same. its very hard to differentiate the difference between them unless you smell them. when i mixed it before frying them, they looked all yellowish, and i was wondering why they are looking like this, but then i said to myself, Ehh maybe im doing this the first time thats why they look like this, Then when i was about to eat, they tasted a little sweetish, and i was like they taste strange. and i was like, Ehh im hungry as hell, so there's no time to wonder about that right now, so i ate all of them. well then after 1 day of that. my mother was cooking in the kitched and she grabbed the box of fruit custard powder and she started mixing it to make fruit custard and i said, mom thats corn flour, why are you mixing that in that. and she told me then that its fruit custard powder. and then i was like, ooh so thats why they looked and tasted soo strange, lol
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?Yes i have made some funny mistakes while cooking
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?im single and im in love with myself. i dont need anyone else
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?Im a person with weird fetishes
    Vote C
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?i hate kids
    Vote D
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?im a very awkward person and i make awkward jokes
    Vote E
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?Food? did someone say Food?
    Vote F
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?Im a weirdo
    Vote G

123

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy