What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?

once i was trying to make fries, and i wanted to mix corn flour powder on fries, but i accidentally mixed fruit custard powder. both looks exactly the same. its very hard to differentiate the difference between them unless you smell them. when i mixed it before frying them, they looked all yellowish, and i was wondering why they are looking like this, but then i said to myself, Ehh maybe im doing this the first time thats why they look like this, Then when i was about to eat, they tasted a little sweetish, and i was like they taste strange. and i was like, Ehh im hungry as hell, so there's no time to wonder about that right now, so i ate all of them. well then after 1 day of that. my mother was cooking in the kitched and she grabbed the box of fruit custard powder and she started mixing it to make fruit custard and i said, mom thats corn flour, why are you mixing that in that. and she told me then that its fruit custard powder. and then i was like, ooh so thats why they looked and tasted soo strange, lol
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?Yes i have made some funny mistakes while cooking
    Vote A
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?im single and im in love with myself. i dont need anyone else
    Vote B
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?Im a person with weird fetishes
    Vote C
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?i hate kids
    Vote D
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?im a very awkward person and i make awkward jokes
    Vote E
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?Food? did someone say Food?
    Vote F
  • What funny mistakes you have made while cooking?Im a weirdo
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i fell asleep making frozen quesadillas in the oven and after four hours they were burnt

0|1
    0|0
  • So last year in cooking class, my group and I made a garlic shrimp Alfredo, and we messed up on the sauce. It was fine until one of the members got greedy with the mozerella cheese and dumped the whole damn bag. It was good but due to the cheese, the sauce didn't look like sauce anymore. It looked like... something else lol

0|1
    0|0
  • One time I was making hot dogs and was trying to boil the water. I forgot it was on the stove and went to take a nap. I ended up burning the water. My family still brings it up.

0|1
    0|0
    • hahaha thats nothing as compared to my burning eggs. once i was boiling eggs, and i forgot about them after putting then on stove. and the eggs were all black and sticky. hahaha. i burned boiled eggs. lol

• That's true that sounds worse. At least I could get the marks off even if it was difficult. Were you able to get the eggs off after they got black and sticky?

• yup i was able to get the eggs off, but it was very difficult, half of them was burned badly. i couldn't even eat half of them, lol

• I burned my oven mitt when I was making lasagna. I was also drunk.

0|1
    0|0
  • Added less water in rice while making pulao. It got sticky 😑
    So had to eat it like khichdi lol

0|1
    0|0
  • mistake sugar with salt
    forgot i put smth to cook

1|1
    0|0
  • One time a was microwaving a mug for tea. I literally microwaved the mug. No water. :( Not proud

2|1
    0|0
  • One time I tried to make Kraft mac and cheese for my then boyfriend now fiance. You know, to prove to him my wife skills lmao kidding, but it was mostly because he said he was hungry and that's what was in the cupboard.

Also... I don't eat cheese so I don't make mac and cheese on the regular and haven't since I made it for my siblings about 10 years ago :p

And it said 1/4 c. milk. I read 1/4 c. milk. I thought 1/4 c. milk. I poured 1/2 c. milk.

And ruined the whole thing :p

He then decided that he'd do all future cooking lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not cooking per say, but I have made Kool-Aid without sugar.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dropped a knife on my toe and almost cut it off

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont remember doing any

1|1
    0|0
  • well it wasn't exactly cooking, but i was so focused on talking with my family, that when i put a frozen pizza in the oven to cook, i forgot to take off the cardboard bottom off. So when my dad took it out, it was cooked into the pizza... He tried to remove it with a spatula and it ripped apart... r. i. p pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • I was making jelly (or jell-o as americans say) and I'd already made a few mistakes which I don't remember now, and then I put the plastic jug with the water on the cooker, and it started to melt

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes