Whats a good way to face my fear of cooking anything that doesn't include a microwave?

i have lived alone since 19 and went away to college and only had microwave boneless wings and easy mac throughout school. i didn't get out much cause didn't have a lot of spending money for restaurants or groceries. Now im past that and have a decent career gig and go out to est every night or still eat microwave meals. I realized recently now that i have opportunity to eat better im scared to use the oven or stove out of fear of undercooking something and burning myself.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• start easy with simple cooking and watch a lot of tutorials and its ok if u make mess up sometimes , thats how i did it , let someone help u like ur mom

• I thought about asking my mom and she said she will help me when she visits since i moved to a new city after college graduation for my job. She also joked i can always find a nice girl and get married to help learn to cook.

• there you go problem fixed

Most Helpful Guy

• buy a recipe book.

there are a few made SPECIFICALLY for student lifestyle, which are cheap and fast to make. start there.