What should I do about my work situation? (My General Manager cut my hours)?

They recently cut my hours at work for the week. They did this because on Wensday, I was called in on my day off and I worked 13 hours without a break. I was exhausted and told one of the shift managers that I was too exhausted and I had school (I work at a fast food joint btw) and she got mad and told me that I had to close. Mind you, there were other employees there that had only been there for a couple of hours so I really didn't have to close. I told her "look I came on my day off and I've already been here for 13 hours. I'm going home" she got mad and told my general manager that I just walked out. She didn't mention that I had came in on my day off and worked 13 hours without a break. My General Manager told her that he would deal with it. I came in the next day for my shift and I tried talking to my general manager but he told me he was busy and ignored me the rest of my shift. I went to check my schedule today and I went from having five days a week to only having two. I don't work until Friday. I know they're gonna call me in anyway because we're always short staffed but I should let them suffer for taking my hours away?

11