What are some simple things that most people buy at the store but you make at home?

Going to Starbucks for a cup of coffee every morning, is a waste of money for me. Instead I make my own chocolate flavored coffee at home, whenever I feel like craving some. I just mix some coca powder and nestle powder coffee with a hot cup of milk and sugar. It tastes really good.

27

Most Helpful Girl

• I make my own pancakes, muffins, cookies and tarts, as well as pitas and stuff like that. anything that has flour as a main ingredient, I make them myself. I also make my own dumplings but DAMN those are literally the most time consuming. ocassionally ill make potato chips.

ooh. i also make my own barbeque sauce and other sauces.

if i had time to kill instead of working all the time id make jams and tomato sauces too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Instant coffee never tastes good, brew yourself a good coffee as a base and you'll still be saving money over the exorbitant prices Starbucks charges. Their was an old saying that the paper coffee cup is the most expensive cost in a cup of coffee and it's so true, as the coffee is 95% water, a bit of coffee and some flavors plus a very small amount of cream.