Does food from different cultures taste better in different nations?

This is a very weird question and mainly aimed at those who have traveled to different countries. @Siuxoes posted a question that had nothing to do with this, but Chinese food came up and I got to thinking. Does Chinese food in Spain taste better than Chinese food in the United States? Have you had any food from a specific culture that tasted better in one country than another? Or even in a different country as opposed to your home country? Vice versa?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, always, the place where the food originated will have the original taste. Any other place you get your food will be modified versions of that food. Some people find it better at other places depending on their palate. Each place has modified the food to suit that particular place and people. This is a good question and many people seem to have a similar doubt. ( I have travelled to 5 countries mostly in Asia and this is my opinion ). Cheers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Chinese food does taste different in different countries yes