What is the most healthy and the most unhealthy food that you currently have in your diet?

of all the food and drinks you eat and drink everyday, name one that you think it's good for you and your body and one that is bad for you. i really want to know, call it professional curiosity.

what is the most healthy and the most unhealthy food that you currently have in your diet?

124

Most Helpful Girl

• Healthiest might be turkey rollups. I eat relatively healthy... I suppose sweet potatoes or apples will be unhealthiest lol. If we are talking about cheat meals once every other week, it would be that.

• sweet potatoes and apples are healthy unless you cook them in an unhealthy way

• i am impressed by your diet!

• Lol a girls got goals haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Healthiest: Broccoli and fish
    Unhealthiest: Snack cakes