What is the most healthy and the most unhealthy food that you currently have in your diet?

of all the food and drinks you eat and drink everyday, name one that you think it's good for you and your body and one that is bad for you. i really want to know, call it professional curiosity.

what is the most healthy and the most unhealthy food that you currently have in your diet?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Healthiest might be turkey rollups. I eat relatively healthy... I suppose sweet potatoes or apples will be unhealthiest lol. If we are talking about cheat meals once every other week, it would be that.

0|0
    0|0
    • sweet potatoes and apples are healthy unless you cook them in an unhealthy way

• Show All
    • i am impressed by your diet!

• Lol a girls got goals haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Healthiest: Broccoli and fish
    Unhealthiest: Snack cakes

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Healthy- most everything, fruit, veggies, fish, (not a lot of red meat because it's just not my favorite, but I do eat it. Cheeseburgers, 😉) I don't usually eat a ton of carbs and what I do like are the good ones, lol.

Unhealthy- I know my weakness with coffee/caffeine (thank you insomnia), I love dark chocolate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like cucumbers and lemons so i munch on cucumbers and eat lemons like oranges which is probably pretty healthy for you.

But i eat bags upon bags upon bags of hot cheetos. It is bad. Too many. I've moved up to "extra hot"

0|1
    0|0
  • Healthy: I am not sure. Perhaps boiled/steamed carrots and potatoes?
    Unhealthy: The large majority of my diet.
    I eat lots of unhealthy stuff, but in small portions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could be a lot more healthy by getting rid of processed things that's my ultimate goal

0|1
    0|0
    • how about your healthy choise?

• I eat okay as it is I don't eat a lot of crap. But I want to eventually get rid of processed foods and sugar. I already don't eat a lot of bread or meat so it's okay.

Being active is hard since I have bad bones

• healthiest: raw leafy green veggies and quinoa.
    unhealthiest: chocolate (sugar content and preservatives)

0|1
    0|0
  • healthy: salads and other veggies eggs and fruit.
    unhealthy: my biggest weakness, PIZZA! also chips sometimes, soft pretzels/nachos and cheese and sometimes ice cream or cupcakes

0|1
    0|0
  • Healthy -fruit, oats & chia, grilled meat and veg
    Unhealthy - too much coffee and dark chocolates (and I had Mac and cheese balls on the weekend)

0|1
    0|0
  • Healthy? Almost everything I eat...
    Unhealthy - chips. I sometimes can't resist...

0|1
    0|0
  • Unhealthy food in my diet is chili candy, healthy in my diet is vegetables and teas.

0|1
    0|0
  • unhealthy is chicken nuggets and healthy is brussels sprouts

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't eat unhealthy food

0|1
    0|0
  • Healthy: fruit banana
    Unhealthy: cake

0|1
    0|0