Honestly is it a big deal if you don't tip?

Personally I can't afford tipping everytime I eat out nor do i appreciate it when my server expects me to tip just because they brought out my food and were nice to me (mind you, I was a server so I know it isn't a difficult job). Ill tip sometimes but I won't all the time...
  • No it really isn't
  • Yes you are automatically a douchebag if you dont tip

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I sure hope you're not a regular at the restaurants you don't tip.

You're absolutely right I have no freaking clue who invented this stupid system since we don't tip anywhere else. However I'd say just eat at less restaurants where there's a waiter or better yet make your own food.

• Yeah I hate the tipping system in the us you're right

Most Helpful Girl

• When I went to the states, I was told by my Uncle to always leave a tip. Over $5.00 (preferably) otherwise they would consider it rude.

I'm not exactly sure how it goes (since I don't live in the states). So anyone can enlighten me on this topic