Does anybody else really like vegetables?

I've always really liked veggies but a lot of people I know don't like them.
If you don't like them, please explain why?

I love them sauteed
Does anybody else really like vegetables?Does anybody else really like vegetables?
Grilled
In salads
Does anybody else really like vegetables?And so much more.

• I like veggies
    Vote A
  • I'll eat them but I don't care either way
    Vote B
  • I don't like them, they're gross
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I've always got the impression that a lot of people really didn't like veggies. From what I'm seeing here though, you guys love them at best or don't mind them at worst.. interesting.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I love vegetables! I eat them because not only are they good for me, but I actually enjoy the taste of them. I eat them in a varieties of ways such as steaming, sauteing, and raw. Eating vegetables makes me feel good because I'm not putting empty calories in my body.

1|0
    0|0
    • Truue. I just feel so energized when I eat them and sometimes I'll want to crunch on something or cook something with a strong seasoning and because most veggies have a subtle taste and can take on a variety of textures i. e crunchy, soft, firm, buttery, the options are pretty much endless.

Most Helpful Girl

• I eat them, but they're not my favorite food or anything lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• hate veggies. always take them out of burgers etc... only green thing I'll eat is jalapenos 😂 I just don't like the taste or the thought of what I am eating.

1|0
    0|0
    • What thoughts run through your mind? lol

• Show All
    • I can see that actually. With the animal the meat has already been skinned, cut, cleaned, and prepackaged so you just have to trim the fat, season it and then cook it. Where as, vegetables usually look the same as they did when they were still alive.

• yeah kinda just makes me think of it coming straight out the ground

• I really do love them, they make me feel heaps better and I know that i'm fueling my body with nutritious foods- but there are some veggies that I don't like cooked and prefer raw.

1|0
    0|0
  • thes pictures are making me so hungry. it looks so good

1|0
    0|0
  • they good but could never replace fried chicken lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My family loves all types of vegetables.

1|0
    0|1
  • I loooveeee vegetables. I always feel like i haven't eaten if I haven't had a salad or vegetable side to go with my meal. They fill me up and provide a nice variety of different textures and flavors.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the vegetable actually. When I was a child I didn't eat them but now I don't care and I eat many of them, the ones I've come to like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but most fruits are better. I do love these a LOT:
    Potatoes
    Carrots
    Tomatoes
    Broccoli

Now I want vegetables!

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly, I'll eat some vegetables, but not all vegetables. I'll eat things like green beans and spinach.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat it I don't care but sauteed or grilled are delicious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like broccoli, corn, and carrots others not as much

1|1
    0|0
  • I like veggies with meal or in a salad or just eat them raw with ranches dressing.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't love them but im trying to eat them way more as i get older

1|0
    0|0
  • I like vegetables. if I had the power to grab these veggies from the images :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them but not in any way, they need sauce or bechamel

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely HATE them! Also I have AFRID (Google it, its a eating disorder)

1|0
    0|1
  • Not much flavor or just bitter for me.

1|0
    0|1
    • Try some seasoning. Salt and pepper are a good place to start.

• Show All
    • I don't know if you prefer sweet and tangy, sweet and sour, simply salty, garlicky, spicy, etc I also don't know which vegetable you're thinking of seasoning. It's all relative and personal. If you prefer a certain type of flavor than seek those seasonings/sauces out and find a blend that you enjoy. Steaming, grilling or sauteing several types of veggies in simple olive oil, salt, and pepper can be delicious though and you can decide from there if it would taste better with some garlic or some sort of sauce, etc.

• There are also some techniques to make some bitter veggies less bitter. Like boiling a cut up eggplant for 1-2 mins for example. I'd suggest you look up some recipes to find a starting point and add/drop certain ingredients to your liking.

• qui nos omnes serva bona valetudo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegetables are my life😍

1|0
    0|0
  • love veggies. and fruits but also meat

1|0
    0|0
  • Veggies are great!

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I love vegetables, I'm a vegetarian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like vegetables

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my veggies with a nice steak.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat em everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • Meeee