Good/bad drunk experiences?

What are some of the unforgettable moments you've had while being drunk?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Worst was when I was 15 I had really bad alcohol poisoning I went to the hospital and according to the doctor I was on the verge of going into a coma I learned a hard lesson that night

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'll give you this because I can't list them all, literally 1,000's. Here is something that you can remember. ME: "I've been drunk 1,000's of times and never got arrested. But you know, the 3 times I "WAS" arrested I was drunk. Drinking is overrated until you do stupid things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad + weird + funny = hardwells concert india tour. i am in first lane. yes first lane. v. v. vdrunk. probably first time i got drunk. hah. so the total attendance was about 36000 people and i droppee my phone and tried to pick it and then fell down and people started to dance on me. hahha, i disnt get any injury. not even a scratch. very fortunate.. next say people who new me were apologizing to me for stepping on me. hahahah. it was worth it. becuase i got a spot in aftermovie. cheers

0|0
    0|0
  • Riding around in aa pick up on the back (felt like a rag doll being thrown around lol), around the city, looking at the sky not knowing where i was, where i was going and metting up with friends

1|0
    0|0
  • I hit a golf ball into a car windshield and proceeded to run 15 blocks from the person who got hit 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • my brothers and sister got up to so much stupid shit when drunk that they put me off it. I guess I should be thankful in a way

0|0
    0|0
  • I woke up in another city.

1|0
    0|0
  • driving my car from under the doors as me and the guy i was with were barfing

0|0
    0|0
  • get drunk and go to the top of building to pee andlive stream it on bigo app..

0|0
    0|0
  • I pee in front of college principal office

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever had sex under the influence hah

0|1
    0|0
  • never been drunk 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • they are too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really remember a lot , if they happened when I was that drunk. been to some interesting and happening bars over the years and some good nights out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes