Share your opinions about Mangoes or any other fruit you love <3?

made this stick today to pluck mangoes from my tree which were in the other direction. kept the rest (which will fall on my terrace ) to ripe!Share your opinions about Mangoes or any other fruit you love <3?Share your opinions about Mangoes or any other fruit you love <3?Share your opinions about Mangoes or any other fruit you love <3?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• its common lol can find mangos even in streets , and those too ripe ones... but mostly if you go for fallen mangoes it will be bad... so like that think (kokka) we call it... we use it to cut it and catch it so that it won't fall.. and we use to mix it with some spice to give a Desi taste...
    and a not ripe mango goes well with salt and turmeric powder... šŸ‘Œ... I think if you want to try it... go ahead do it... but we Indian prefer pretty hot and spicy stuffs so I love it , but damn sure those American or European can't take the taste...šŸ˜‚... and I love mango especially roped ones... and it is season now... and ate like till now nearly 50... mangoes... ripe ones...šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• omfg you have a mango tree of your own, I'm so jealous!! I love mangoes. But my favorite would have to be strawberries or oranges. Since strawberry is not technically a fruit than oranges

• i have a jack fruit tree, two papaya trees, Guava, Lemon and Neem!
      This is the season for mangoes.
      my favourite is Apple anyday and i eat 2 bananas everyday!

• wow, I want your garden <3

• welcome anytime :)