How do you Handle a Smart Alec Wise Mouth in your Family?

I have a Middle Sibling who can be Relentless. xx

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't make a point of SHOWING that you are ignoring him. You simply ignore him. Best way to describe it would be to say, let your attention turn elsewhere. As if whatever he is saying just isn't particularly interesting. You don't sigh, you don't roll your eyes, you just find something else to pay attention to.
    This also does not mean pretend he doesn't exist. It just means that when your sibling is doing is "superiority" thing, you look for something else to occupy your time.
    It takes time and patience but this will work best.

• Yes, I agree. But if I continue to Enable her to do it, she will keep walking all over me.
      It's sort of like something or even someone on Gag with the Same Scenario. xx

• lol Sunday or even Monday, I am staying an Extra "Roll with the Punches Day. xx

• Going for the goldπŸ˜‰

Most Helpful Girl

• i suppose that person is probably me... not a smart alec so much but i just dont always conform to whats expected...