Why do so many people eat out on holidays or services?

It seems like everywhere you go, people are getting together to eat out and socialize. What's wrong with eating at home? Or if it is Valentines Day or something, people go to a restaurant and eat out.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't have to do something to get the food and I think restaurant tastes always Vetter than at home. at home you don't wear something good some people are sitting in the living room with jogger and the shirt from yesterday. that's nothing special It's everyday fashion

Most Helpful Girl

• The only reason why my family eat out on some specific holidays is because we don't want to deal with cooking and the cleaning up.

It's convenient, stress/hassle free as well. Time is spent more on socialising with family and friends then in the kitchen