Are people who keep chocolate outside of the fridge in SUMMER, for real?

Today I was in an area where it was hard to find a place to eat some sandwich, and I was starting to feel hungry. The only place for food that was on my way was some mini market.

Once I saw the chocolate outside the fridge I freaked out, but it was my only option available for food.

Anyway, how stupid are the owners who keep chocolate outside of the fridge in summer? It was so soft that you could break it with your little finger. Chocolate must be kept in the fridge during summer.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Putting chocolate in the fridge affects the composition of the chocolate, separating out the fats somewhat.
    Keeping it in a warm place is obviously not ideal

• I don't know about that, but one thing's sure. It's GROSS when it's on the outside!

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it would depend on how hot it is.