- I fill it all the way with ice
- Partial way
- Just a tiny bit
- I don't put ice in my drinks
- Depends on the drink
Most Helpful Girl
Lol. Okay so this reminded me of when I ate at this burger/BBQ place and they had this weird crushed iced that was in the shape of little balls. I always use a straw when I drink soda and I accidentally slurped up two of those little balls and started choking lmao. I was laughing the whole time I was coughing out my lungs for a couple seconds like a dumbass so nobody really took me seriously. People in general don't tend to take me very seriously ahahah.
In all fairness I think I was being a little over-dramatic looking back because those two little balls melted in my throat within a couple seconds but it was uncomfortable! Like what asshole thought of this idea creating these perfectly shaped balls of ice designed to be suctioned through a straw and launched into your tonsils. I know this doesn't answer your question but I felt the need to share my amazing story with you all lmao.
Most Helpful Guy
I prefer refrigerated soda over the one with ice cubes.
● It dilutes the flavour as the ice melts.
● It makes the drink too cold. I have kinda weak immunity too.
● The cup gets unnecessarily heavier and fuller.
● It's inconvenience if the straw was blocked because of ice or if the particles of ice got in my mouth.