Why some people never eat breakfast?

Some I said? Enter most... most people I know drink only a coffee for breakfast. But it might be only a thing in my country, where they just drink their coffee and go.

Breakfast is supposed to be the biggest meal of the day, not dinner.

32

Most Helpful Girls

• Haha I don't eat until like lunch time 😂. I don't know, I go to the gym in the morning to get it over with, and after that I'm like never hungry so I always just have a protein shake.

But breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it is supposed to start your Metabolism for the rest of the day. Everyone should eat breakfast, but in my view point I think a lot of people don't because they aren't hungry, don't have enough time/ inconveniencing or they don't wake up in time for "breakfast"

• Eating too early in the morning makes me feel sick, and even if it didn't, I don't have time in the mornings anyways.

Most Helpful Guys

• Lol, nope. All I eat in the morning is just a post workout Shake and that's only because I train in the morning. Otherwise I would just fast till later in the day and get all my meals in.

• I am one of those people. The reason why I don't eat breakfast is because I'm usually not hungry in the morning. All I need is coffee and I'm good to go.