Home baking ideas?

I have the entire week off and after tomorrow I will have all the time in the world to bake πŸ˜‚ if anyone could give me ideas as to what to bake, I'd be very grateful! I usually bake things like Madeira cakes, cookies, brownies etc. but I'll welcome anything at all even if it's different!

Thanks in advance!😁

1020

Most Helpful Girl

• Rainbow cakes are so much fun in my opinion. They take time but they look fantastic and are always a crowd pleaser.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you make me some scones to have with my tea please. English. Enough said :P

• Hahaha I actually eat scones and tea for my breakfast here, they're the best combinationπŸ˜‚

• @HaveQuestions Lol :P I can't help myself sometimes :'(

• By all means, please don't. Carry on exactly how you are πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘