Home baking ideas?

I have the entire week off and after tomorrow I will have all the time in the world to bake πŸ˜‚ if anyone could give me ideas as to what to bake, I'd be very grateful! I usually bake things like Madeira cakes, cookies, brownies etc. but I'll welcome anything at all even if it's different!

Thanks in advance!😁

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Rainbow cakes are so much fun in my opinion. They take time but they look fantastic and are always a crowd pleaser.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you make me some scones to have with my tea please. English. Enough said :P

2|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha I actually eat scones and tea for my breakfast here, they're the best combinationπŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • @HaveQuestions Lol :P I can't help myself sometimes :'(

• By all means, please don't. Carry on exactly how you are πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Baking is amazing. Find a recipe for Cornish pasties, they are delicious and so easy to make. Austrian Sachertorte is a really fun one with lots of gooey chocolate and apricot jam. Swedish spritz cookies with some spices tucked in there are wonderful with frozen strawberries and cream. I shall now impart my recipe for Greek baklava cake which i don't make often because it is too addictive. This is the one people ask me to make for their birthdays. I make it with two shallow 12x7 Swiss roll tins but you can use whatever you want.
    So, crack 3 eggs into a bowl and weigh them. Put the same weight of butter in followed by a 2/3 honey and 1/3 sugar mix of the same weight. Take 1 cup and a half of cashew nuts and grind them into a powder. Pour your crushed nuts into the bowl along with one to one and a half tsp cinnamon. Mix well. Mix the same weight of flour as the eggs in then pour the mixture into a greased pan. Bake at 170-180 degrees Celsius depending on the intensity of your oven for about 17-24 minutes or until firm. Let cool and frost with butter icing (I put this between the two Swiss roll cakes) and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and any stray cashew powder you find left in your chopper. Serve and enjoy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • peanut butter banana bread! Mmmm Mmm!
    they say the Way to a mans heart... πŸ˜€

1|0
    0|0
  • I recently made a 3 layer lemon blueberry cake and it turned out divine! I found the recipe on Pinterest. It was super fun to bake!

1|0
    0|0
  • you could try something with grass hoppers
    they can be bought online
    trust me they taste all right

1|0
    0|0
    • You know, I might even be able to find a few on my garden. Won't even have to pay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• but from the store they are already dried
      otherwise you have to keep them in the fridge or freezer for a couple weeks

• Victoria sponge, coffee and orange cake, rum bah bah, lemon meringue, ice cream, Eton mess, floating islands?

1|0
    0|0
  • lasagna.. I think you bake that : p or chicken bread

1|1
    0|0
  • Look up some "boozy" cakes or stuff to make. They're delicious and nice to bring to parties!

1|0
    0|0
  • *peach kuchen
    *strawberry shortcake
    *korean egg bread
    *zucchini muffins
    *vegetable lasanga

1|0
    0|0
  • Try your hand and baking zucchini bread.
    It is wonderful

1|0
    0|0
  • Cupcakes and then put a mini candy bar in the middle like a surprise! 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Banana bread!

1|0
    0|0
  • How about flapjacks? Haha😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Red Velvet cake is amazing! You should try that

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple crumble with custard :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cake!

1|0
    0|0
  • The best thing ever baked? ... BEANS!

1|0
    0|0
  • fruit trifles

1|0
    0|0
  • try macaroons

1|0
    0|0
  • Banana bread or apple pie

1|0
    0|0
  • blueberry cheesecake or Dutch truffle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple pie , Peach cobbler

1|0
    0|0
  • coffee cake

1|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal scotchies

1|0
    0|0
  • Garlic bread sticks an home made pizza

1|0
    0|0
  • chocolate chip cookies. and a dump cake. peach lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

1|0
    0|0
  • Apple pie

1|0
    0|0
  • My mum makes a fuck off lovely cheesecake with raspberry, blueberries and strawberries on top.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes