Huge increase in appetite! Help?

So i usually eat likse a bird. I eat less than most people. During end of college i became hungry and i mean super hungry! I try to ignore it but it's to the point where if i do i want to throw up out of hunger. I can eat and be full but soon after wanna throw up bc of hunger. I am always cold but i just can't kick the hunger! Im not pregnant just want to go back to how i used to eat, but dont wanr to feel sick. Ill feel super queasy! Help how do i stop and im a small girl im not gaining weight. I just need help. What can i do and what is wrong with me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you might have a tape worm they make you really hungry and there nasty little creatures once there inside of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 cups a day of water helps. Space them out! It's dangerous to drink all of it at once of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is how I started eating in college, and now I put on around 48 kgs. I think you might want to visit a therapist and a nutritionist because I think that due to your stress in college, you are eating too much.

I'm getting wls done this summer since i can't deal with that amount of weight tbh.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes