Can a vegetarian eat these?

technically the food isn't really "meat" but they contain pork, so can a vegetarian eat these or nah

Can a vegetarian eat these?

!
first to post a picture of a pig gets mho

66

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your views of vegetarianism. If you're against consumption of anything made from animals much like a vegan, then no. Glutamine contains pork fat.
    However, if you're a vegetarian by preference, and wouldn't eat animals because you don't like how they taste or something along those lines, then yes you can eat them. You don't really get those factors in glutamine/gelatin.

• I'm on mobile. Imagine the picture of a pig for me.

• yup lol
      usually only one person responds when i do that so i figured "close enough"

• Damn... That's sad.
      But I'd recommend not using the MHO as a joke. It might be fun to do this, but the MHO is not a badge of honour. It's a way for others to know how helpful that person actually is, and how much he/she can step into shoes to figure out solutions and give proper advice and reassurance. If possible, I'd like for you rescind this unless you really found it to be the most helpful.