Can a vegetarian eat these?

technically the food isn't really "meat" but they contain pork, so can a vegetarian eat these or nah

Can a vegetarian eat these?

!
Updates:
first to post a picture of a pig gets mho

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your views of vegetarianism. If you're against consumption of anything made from animals much like a vegan, then no. Glutamine contains pork fat.
    However, if you're a vegetarian by preference, and wouldn't eat animals because you don't like how they taste or something along those lines, then yes you can eat them. You don't really get those factors in glutamine/gelatin.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm on mobile. Imagine the picture of a pig for me.

• Show All
    • yup lol
      usually only one person responds when i do that so i figured "close enough"

• Damn... That's sad.
      But I'd recommend not using the MHO as a joke. It might be fun to do this, but the MHO is not a badge of honour. It's a way for others to know how helpful that person actually is, and how much he/she can step into shoes to figure out solutions and give proper advice and reassurance. If possible, I'd like for you rescind this unless you really found it to be the most helpful.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Some "vegetarians" do but if you can not eat meat then you can easily not eat these things, there are many sweets that are vegetarian. Also with the marshmallows and things that contain gelatin it is not the meat part of the animal it is the bones, ears, eyeballs and other nasty stuff that goes into there. So if you care about animals enough not to eat there muscles then care about them enough not to eat there bones etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on Limits people Set. Morals and Ethics come into Play. There are some Vegetarians who just don't eat Meat and Fish, but Animal Renate (The enzymes required for Making Cheese ), Gelatin made from Hooves, Animal Fat etc etc are acceptable.

Well, to each his own

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't contains porks it contains enzymes and substance which are found in pigs
    But these substances aren't harnessed from pigs
    They Are generated by genetically modified bacterias and use in making products

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I mean, anyone can do whatever, but if someone eats that, than he/she can't consider him/herself a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on you, there's no rule book that I know of

0|1
    0|0
  • They can't. My mother is a vegetarian and she doesn't eat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think u shouldn't eat any except for the toothpaste 😀😀

0|0
    0|0
  • They could but they choose not to eat them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they can't

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not vegetarian food

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can, but they think it's morally wrong

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes