Why is Brie so amazing?

A hot bbaguette and Brie, omg.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Because its cheese! And cheese is delicious in general!

• No it's a special kind of cheese. Cheese doesn't begin to do it justice.

• Its good but I prefer an aged 10 to 15 years cheddar cheese.

Most Helpful Girl

04
  • Brie or Camembert are quite similar and yet quite different. Brie is usually 60% milk fat as it has cream added in it's making process where Camembert is usually 45% milk fat content. Brie has a light, buttery scent and flavor with a salty finish. Camembert can be on the funkier side and smell earthy and barnyard-y like mushrooms or hay, with an intensely savory, umami flavor. Why is Brie amazing, it's creamy, lush, gooey, succulent, sumptous and delicious.

• I see you enjoy the finer things in life, what's not to enjoy about Brie and other great foods paired with good wine. Maybe you should try me and see if I can fit into your taste for the finer things in life... lol

• yes great tasting

• It's amazing. But for our health we all should be quiet runners. If running makes a sound you're doing it wrong.

• yes quiet feet when hitting the ground

• Because it is just for you to enjoy it!

• My parents like it, I don't at all really