Have You Ever Had Twix? Do You Like To Eat Twix?

Do you like to eat Twix? Which is your favorite?Have You Ever Had Twix? Do You Like To Eat Twix?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• We have Twix here but it's not that popular. I don't mind it, I mean chocolate is chocolate. I'm not going to complain about chocolate lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes i do and i love the peanut butter twix
    images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...xlg0M4L.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never eaten Twix. I am on a perpetual low carb diet so it is unlikely that I ever will have any.

0|1
    0|0
  • Reese's are my favorite followed by either Twix or 3 musketeers, then KitKat or butterfingers, Milky Way, Hershey's stuff (they don't have really good chocolate, I had some European chocolate before and ever since then American chocolate is shit), then snickers, I don't like the peanuts that get stuck. I'm probably missing a lot of stuff but for the very popular chocolate stuff this is my order

0|0
    0|0
    • I've had Tablorones and they're the best Italian chocolate! But the other kinds of chocolate you mentioned aren't what I say are shit

• Show All
    • Can I have them? Lol

• Well maybe

• I like the twin bars, but only the right hand one. :-o

https://twix.tumblr.com/

0|1
    0|0
  • ate it lots of times before. its yummy, but the calories are too much in that

0|1
    0|0
  • The first time I had it, I was maybe 8 or younger. It looked so yummy, and intriguing mostly, but the moment I ate or chewed a little bit of it, I didn't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they are good! they have a new donut at 711 that has pieces of twix on it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they are my favourite chocolate bar and have been forever. I prefer the normal original one with the two bars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love Twix, I don't endulge often but I do satisfy my sweet tooth with candy and they're on my list of favorites

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to never had Twix until I had one ( I forgot when I first had it ) but now I like Twix

0|1
    0|0
  • ya i like em don't see em much around these parts tho

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, I had it when they first came out with it, I have it once in awhile when I crave it

0|1
    0|0
  • Twix is one of my favorite chocolate

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I love it better that Kit Kat bars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Right twix is my favorite

1|1
    0|0
  • yes. love twix

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I've eaten them and yes I like them

0|1
    0|0
  • love em