Becoming vegetarian?

Any ideas on how to explain to my parents that I want to become a vegetarian. I haven't asked yet and I'm afraid of their reaction. Any suggestions or just stories

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This will depend on why you want to become a vegetarian If it's fashionable to be one then Do your homework on The healthy aspects of becoming a vegetarian Now if it's politically correct because of the way animals are excused in such vile ways Then again use this argument but with your backup research how you can still have a healthy balanced diet

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, cool choice :) I'm also a vegetarian. I just started cooking my own meals more often and said I wanna try what it's like to eat meat-free. They saw that it's not a restrictive diet so when I made it 'official', they were completely fine with it and even enjoyed some of my vegetarian meals.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Think of any possible concerns they may have and come up with things to say that will reassure them otherwise. That way you sound serious and knowlegable about the subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure why you would want to become a vegetarian cause there are ton of great ups to it nut I would just tell them I'm sure the g will understand

0|0
    1|0
  • do what you want. it's your body. they shouldn't give negative reaction cause that's your choice if they do then try to ignore it

0|0
    0|0
  • just be like hey MA I don't wanna eat meat anymore. cool? cool. then don't eat meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try veganism. It's better than vegetarianism. Better for the planet and your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried but I actually didn't had money to sustain the idea

0|0
    0|0
  • Threaten them that you would commit zoophilia if they don't let you be a vegetarian

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes