Becoming vegetarian?

Any ideas on how to explain to my parents that I want to become a vegetarian. I haven't asked yet and I'm afraid of their reaction. Any suggestions or just stories

54

Most Helpful Guy

• This will depend on why you want to become a vegetarian If it's fashionable to be one then Do your homework on The healthy aspects of becoming a vegetarian Now if it's politically correct because of the way animals are excused in such vile ways Then again use this argument but with your backup research how you can still have a healthy balanced diet

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, cool choice :) I'm also a vegetarian. I just started cooking my own meals more often and said I wanna try what it's like to eat meat-free. They saw that it's not a restrictive diet so when I made it 'official', they were completely fine with it and even enjoyed some of my vegetarian meals.