Are you allergic to any food?

I am allergic to peanuts, it's very dangerous. When it happened for the first (and hopefully the last) time I was at kindergarten and it was my fault, dad had always warned me that my mother had the same allergy. They had to rush me to the hospital. Outside of that I never had any problem, dad is very careful when he is shopping and nothing containing peanuts ever entered our home. What about you?

1611

Most Helpful Girl

• I was allergic to strawberries for a few years, would get a rash and find it hard to breathe whenever I ate them. However, recently I've been able to eat them with absolutely no problems, so apparently it's gone now? :P

Most Helpful Guy