Are you allergic to any food?

I am allergic to peanuts, it's very dangerous. When it happened for the first (and hopefully the last) time I was at kindergarten and it was my fault, dad had always warned me that my mother had the same allergy. They had to rush me to the hospital. Outside of that I never had any problem, dad is very careful when he is shopping and nothing containing peanuts ever entered our home. What about you?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I was allergic to strawberries for a few years, would get a rash and find it hard to breathe whenever I ate them. However, recently I've been able to eat them with absolutely no problems, so apparently it's gone now? :P

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Fortunately not ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not allergic to bananas but if I eat the fruit whole like unblended with anything I'll throw up instantly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I used to be allergic to bunch of foo, including peanuts, but now it's just shrimp, and kiwi I think

1|0
    0|0
  • It's funny because both of my parents have this long list of foods/drinks/medicines im allergic too but im not allergic to anything lol

1|0
    0|0
  • no, I'm the weird one out of my family that isn't really allergic to anything, my other family members are almost literally allergic to everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Nobody in my family has any food allergies. We can all eat anything we want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to cheese. Every time I eat it, my stomach hurts but I'm not lactose intolerant.

1|0
    0|0
  • You love your dad
    Anyways umm nope I don't think so but I ain't sure

0|0
    0|0
  • no not that I know of

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to kiwi and grass

1|0
    0|0
  • Thankfully, I'm not allergic to any food.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to eel

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not allergic to anything

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm mildly allergic to kiwi and bananas.

1|0
    0|0
  • not that I know of

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no food allergies that I'm aware of :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't eat chocolate sadly

1|0
    0|0
  • Tree Nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not allergic to any food

0|0
    0|0
  • no. not any at least that I know of