What to tip the pizza driver on a $20 pizza order?

I ordered a pizza they're delivering, there's already a $3.00 delivery fee how much should I tip the driver

413

Most Helpful Guy

• I NEVER order delivery from any that charge to deliver!! FCK THEM!!
    Most of the pizza places have delivery zones within MAYBE 2 miles!! So even if they are driving a HUMVEE, which they don't, the gas cost is like 25 cents?
    But if you give a crap tip, and you get delivery, often, it's likely you get the same driver! Do you really want to screw the person that handles your food?
    HUGE DILEMMA!
    if you screwed the driver, the last time, how do you know he didn't spit, or WORSE, on your pizza, this time, not expecting a tip?
    Is this cheese or, uh, OMG!!! :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what percentage you usually tip. For me I would have tipped $6