What to tip the pizza driver on a $20 pizza order?

I ordered a pizza they're delivering, there's already a $3.00 delivery fee how much should I tip the driver

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I NEVER order delivery from any that charge to deliver!! FCK THEM!!
    Most of the pizza places have delivery zones within MAYBE 2 miles!! So even if they are driving a HUMVEE, which they don't, the gas cost is like 25 cents?
    But if you give a crap tip, and you get delivery, often, it's likely you get the same driver! Do you really want to screw the person that handles your food?
    HUGE DILEMMA!
    if you screwed the driver, the last time, how do you know he didn't spit, or WORSE, on your pizza, this time, not expecting a tip?
    Is this cheese or, uh, OMG!!! :(

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what percentage you usually tip. For me I would have tipped $6

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Delivery fee isn't a tip. Generally though bout $2.50-3. Think about it not much done beyond knocking on the door, not like a waiter/waitress... Tip won't go up with increased bill.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're paying for delivery you don't need to tip the driver, if it's free delivery you'd tip the driver at least $3.00.

0|0
    0|0
  • In all honesty you don't have to pay anything. But if you want to, then maybe a dollar

0|1
    0|0
  • Be generous. But give as your heart desires not grudgingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15% is standard

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 dollars

0|1
    0|0
  • 5$ that's fine

0|4
    0|0
  • 1 dollar

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 bucks is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 cents or a $

0|0
    0|1
  • a French kiss will be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Is she hot? Hot enough to the point that I want the digits?

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to give tip

0|0
    0|0
  • I just tip $2 like most people, if my house is dark and messy, parking issues, they are coming to back door maybe a little extra for the inconvenience.

0|0
    0|0
  • $2 for gas. He is already getting paid to do his job. Do you get extra tips for doing your job when you already get paid?

1|0
    0|3

Recommended myTakes