Do you think spaghetti bolognese is a children's dish?

I told this guy it was my favorite dish and he said it was a children's dish, we got into a discussion, he thinks that and I think that it's a normal dish that is served in both children's menus and adult's, because spaghetti is easy to eat and children are... well children... Do you think spaghetti bolognese is a children's dish??
  • Children's dish
    Vote A
  • Normal dish
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Traditional Spaghetti Bolognese is much like regular spaghetti but the sauce is usually made from crushed San Marzano tomatoes, a generous selection of herbs, bacon, Italian sausage and ground beef. With fresh basil & parmesan grated on top, a glass of good red wine and fresh crusty bread it's a meal set for a King and even the princes & princesses!

2|0
    0|0
    • Totally print screening your comment to show him if I get the chance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚it's perfect

• Glad I could be of help... I think I just may make it for supper tonight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly he doesn't understand the joy of having an entire meal ready in half an hour with leftovers to spare.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ahaha I've never been able to finish it in half an hour cus I'm 2 slow cutting the fucking onions but I cook the meat and put some in a bigass Lasagna that lasts me a couple days and then I still have some meat to eat with spaghetti and sometimes even put in hamburger bread with an egg and eat a very unhealthy dinner.
      I'm not sure if you're saying it's a kids dish or not tho

• No way! Look at all the cool things you do with one dinner! That's def A+ adulting.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• HAHAHAHA why so dumb? He doesn't know how is it to spend 3-4 hours of free time to make a perfect bolognese.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe mmm kids past is less fancy. Bope

Adult pasta you can jazz it up, add wine maybe... a glass of red wine with tomato pasta is amazing

Meat sauce and pasta is a comfort meal. Like meat loaf, shepards pie

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure with whom you agree 😯 I don't really consider this an easy dish to make it takes some work, different kind of meat and tomato sauce aren't the only things that go into it

• Mate spaghetti bolognese is d d d daaaaaaaaaaankkkkkk

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahaha I love your comment, worry for asking but were you with the munchies when you wrote that? Cus i totally talk like that about spaghetti when I am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• You read me like a book hahah;)

• I figured it out. He's confusing it with Chef Boyardee! There used to be a lot of marketing directly to kids.

2|0
    0|0
    • We're portuguese I don't think we have that here. He said it because of places like pizza Hut where you always have it in the kids menu, but just because it's there doesn't mean it only belongs there. I like how you really thought this through tho πŸ˜‚thank you

• unless it has alcohol or high caffeine, i don't believe there is such thing as a kid dish or adult dish. food is food.

1|0
    0|0
    • That makes sense but for example cerelac and eggs with spaghetti and sausages, it's easy stuff you make for kids, but that adults totally eat, your first thought cooking for a kid isn't I'm gonna give him some lobster or some filet De steak

• here in Italy mothers actually use to cut spaghetti to smaller peaces for their children, so it's not actually the easiest pasta to eat πŸ˜… and my grandfather has a dish of spaghetti alla bolognese every evening for dinner so... πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the poll will speak for itself.
    It might just be an idea to show this to the silly fool in a couple of days time!

0|0
    0|0
    • I was really looking forward to slam this in his face but then yesterday he acted like a total moron so I'm not sure I'll get the chance.. Man I hate to be proven right and not have the opportunity to tell the other person gggrrr

• @mercykill I feel your utter frustration.
      As the old saying goes: "Men! You can't live with them, can't live without them" lol

• normal. I never thought of it as being childish

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not I like it too

1|0
    0|0
  • It is one of my fav dishes. He is an ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Normal dish

1|0
    0|0
  • its one of my favorites and nearly all restaurants in my country serve it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is normal dish

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont give a damn to what others think. If i like it i will eat it. And i like this

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes