Do you think spaghetti bolognese is a children's dish?

I told this guy it was my favorite dish and he said it was a children's dish, we got into a discussion, he thinks that and I think that it's a normal dish that is served in both children's menus and adult's, because spaghetti is easy to eat and children are... well children... Do you think spaghetti bolognese is a children's dish??
  • Children's dish
  • Normal dish

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Traditional Spaghetti Bolognese is much like regular spaghetti but the sauce is usually made from crushed San Marzano tomatoes, a generous selection of herbs, bacon, Italian sausage and ground beef. With fresh basil & parmesan grated on top, a glass of good red wine and fresh crusty bread it's a meal set for a King and even the princes & princesses!

• Totally print screening your comment to show him if I get the chance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚it's perfect

• Glad I could be of help... I think I just may make it for supper tonight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly he doesn't understand the joy of having an entire meal ready in half an hour with leftovers to spare.

• Ahaha I've never been able to finish it in half an hour cus I'm 2 slow cutting the fucking onions but I cook the meat and put some in a bigass Lasagna that lasts me a couple days and then I still have some meat to eat with spaghetti and sometimes even put in hamburger bread with an egg and eat a very unhealthy dinner.
      I'm not sure if you're saying it's a kids dish or not tho

• No way! Look at all the cool things you do with one dinner! That's def A+ adulting.