Why do people like cola?

I've never liked it. I hate it's bitter flavor and it's burning gas.
Can someone who likes it please describe why you like the flavor?

913

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like cola really. It feels like you are drinking a glass of licorice extract with shittons of sugar cubes inside, and when I drunk it warm accidentally at once it tasted like total shit. It made me give up on cola. Actually it already tastes like shit when you drink it cold with even ice cubes insde as well. Also it is very harmful to human health. I'm glad that I have a huge dislike for cola.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is this in the sexual behavior topics?

And I don't know I just like it, though it's not uncommon for really anyone out of America to not like Cola or the other mainstream Soda's.