Why do people like cola?

I've never liked it. I hate it's bitter flavor and it's burning gas.
Updates:
Can someone who likes it please describe why you like the flavor?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like cola really. It feels like you are drinking a glass of licorice extract with shittons of sugar cubes inside, and when I drunk it warm accidentally at once it tasted like total shit. It made me give up on cola. Actually it already tastes like shit when you drink it cold with even ice cubes insde as well. Also it is very harmful to human health. I'm glad that I have a huge dislike for cola.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is this in the sexual behavior topics?

And I don't know I just like it, though it's not uncommon for really anyone out of America to not like Cola or the other mainstream Soda's.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i love Pepsi Cola to me there is nothing bitter to it. it is smooth and has a slight crispness to ot as you slug it down on a hot day when your lokking to refresh yoursely. try papsi cola regular. if you have had diet coke that dose have a really noticable carbonatikn rate whick then allows their product to have a bitter taste

0|2
    0|0
  • it's a hard thing to describe, it's like asking someone who drinks a beer when they come home after a long day why they like it. I guess in part it was the addiction to the taste of Pepsi for me and the feeling of drinking the Cola if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the taste, I don't know how to describe the flavour... I just like it. But the bigger question is how can anyone like Coca-Cola Vanilla and DR Pepper, those drinks I don't understand...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it. I mean if I was at the store picking out a drink, I would never pick out a cola. There are other sodas I would rather drink. But I don't hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • The drinks that are fizzy/ carbonated feel good to a lot of people I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it, goes up my nose and burns my nasal cavity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wanna know why this is in the "Sexual Behaviour" category...

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we like the taste as much as you hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it better than Pepsi

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it either

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it either

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, caffeรฏne and gives you a sugar rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • We like its taste :/

0|0
    0|0
  • why is this question in sexual behavior?

0|0
    0|0
  • green tea is my drink of choice

0|1
    0|0
  • its taste good

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because it's sweet and refresh to drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cola >> ass xD

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont like it too

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked soda at all until I was older. Cola is mostly a citrus flavor with some vanilla notes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes