If a friend invited you to a vegan restaurant for their birthday celebration, would you go?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I'm vegan myself
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure! I'm not vegan or vegetarian but that's a pretty shitty excuse to ignore my friend's birthday and meh, I'm sure there'd be something I'd wanna eat :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I personally eat everything and don't have a problem with trying out new food. I have eaten vegan dishes before, some were nice, some were crap.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sure. Why not? I'm not allergic to vegetables, and it's not like I would only be coming for the food. X)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go yes, given I have respect for the person in question. I would simply order something I know I would at least somewhat enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, is go. It's their birthday. I'm not going to not celebrate their birthday with them just because I won't get to eat animal products.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am veggie. There is nothing wrong with vegan food. I bet 75% of what you eat is basically vegan.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, something I noticed a few years ago, is that if you are veggie and you go to a party or buffet, the veggie food always seems to go first. I do not think meat eaters search it out. It just seems to attract more people than non-veggie food.

• You should support your friend. It doesn't matter that it's a vegan restaurant, it's your friend's birthday. Food is food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno what I'd be able to find on a vegan menu that I'd like. I love my meat and cheese way too much haha

0|1
    0|0
    • I bet you actually eat things apart from meat and cheese. Vegan things! Unless you never eat fruit and vegetables.

• Show All
    • There probably are, but I'd be willing to bet the best vegan dish still couldn't beat a hamburger haha

• Probably not, to a meat eater. It is just they can have the best of both worlds. They can eat meat dishes, veggie ones and vegan ones.

• Yes, Just because I'm not vegan or vegetarian doesn't mean I should be an asshole to my friend on their birthday

0|1
    0|0
  • yes I would. seems fun and nice to try something new. I'm always down

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like vegan food. I only eat meat during the weekend anyway so it wouldn't be a big deal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love meet but it would be a nice adventure. And your friend will feel supportive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't imagine why you would need to think about it. It's all food, and you might learn something from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not mind but I am wondering why vegan restaurants make it as meat, I had ever gone wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i would happily go. i am a vegetarian most of the time though😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go and try the food but it'll be a challenge, I'm a Meatarian and Pastafarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah for sure! wait... vodka is vegan right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm it depends on how close I am with this friend

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll stop and grab a burger on the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course it's my friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I love vegan food

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not eat tho

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would love to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure and I'd offer him or her a present.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure i would !!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's my friend, so I'd suck it up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes