How well do you know how to cook?

• How do you boil water?
  • I can take a frozen meal with instructions on how to do so and heat it up
  • I can cook simple things that don't involve combinations of ingredients
    Vote C
  • I can use a relatively simple recipe (i. e. pancakes) and use it to make those
    Vote D
  • I can use a recipe involving rather complex steps
    Vote E
  • I don't need a recipe. I know how things combine in cooking and can make something rather complex using common sense
    Vote F

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't know about anyone else but in Louisiana where I live, cooking is a tradition you learn from grand parents and parents. We have to learn how to cook the food we like becuse it is hard to reproduce in a restaurant. After you know the basics, largely based on French cuisine, you can cook anything. food is a language of its own!

• I should move to Louisiana so I can learn how to cook, and then move back after I've learned how to cook

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty damned good at cooking, it's fun to do with a date, I just allow her to do the wine testing and sauce tasting. I'll handle the rest. The dishes I take care of also.