Opinions on Supplements (Creatine, weight gainers, L-Glutamine, etc)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Creatine works. Glutamine, arginine, lysine and the other amino acids are all good. Weight gainers are mostly maltodextrine, which is a useless sugar. All the weight you'll gain will be belly fat.

At your age, creatine and a quality protein supplement plus heavy weights 3 times a week are all you need.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Exercise and eating clean are the BEST ways to loose wight and gain weight in muscle.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I highly suggest body fortress pre-work outs and the chose the one that matches your desire. They have a nos blast which is the best for building muscle, advanced creatine which is the second best, Amino booster (I think that's what it's called) that restores electrolytes and helps the resting period, shred igniter which helps you to lose muscle by boosting your metabolism, and glutamine powder that helps your muscles heal which builds the muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't be taking supplements vitamins etc... unless you have to. Because they're not regulated by the FDA and can have totally different things in them than the label says.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess they could help boost weight loss

0|0
    0|0
  • What is your budget?

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont have a budget i was just wondering what you think about them. :)

• What do you want to know specifically?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes