For those who live in the Southern United States, what Is your favorite southern comfort food?

For those who live in the Southern United States, what Is your favorite southern comfort food?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh I love country food. I love meatloaf with ketchup on it and mashed potatoes with plenty of gravy and biscuits and corn bread along with coleslaw and macaroni and cheese and all the other good works. I love country food a lot. I am going back to Asheville North Carolina in October it will be nice and cool up there about 35 degrees and I will enjoy the Fall colors. I hope that you try country cooking yourself even though you live out there close to Los Angeles. Maybe you found a place where you can have some good country cooking from time to time. Nice Thread by the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like all the desserts and cobbler pie with Ice cream. You name it girl just bring it on I love me some good ole fashion country cooking.

• Show All
    • Thank you so much for most helpful award my friend

• Your very welcome my southern friend. :)

• Macaroni and cheese, cheesecake, chicken Alfredo , homemade peach cobbler , chicken pot pie, chicken and dumplings

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• When I lived in the South, I'd eat biscuits a lot!

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• https://youtu.be/BBzqqMAe8n4

The song is perfect!

Song Song of the South
    Sweet potato pie and shut my mouth
    Gone Gone with the wind
    Ain't nobody looking back again!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't live in the south but I do love spicy fried chicken :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Mac and cheese and fried fish. I'm from Cali but my aunt does southern soul food cooking 😋🍴

1|0
    0|0
  • Biscuits and gravey or maybe even chicken fried steak I just like gravey lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Biscuits and gravy, chicken and dumplings ( with cranberry sauce on them 😛) and sweet tea

1|0
    0|0
    • Just go to mamas kitchen in gatlinburg Tn and you can get all the southern food you can eat

• gumbo

1|0
    0|0
  • Peach cobbler and vanilla bean ice cream

1|0
    0|0
  • it's according to the weather sweet girl

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes