Had my tonsils taken out 6 days ago and I want real food. What can I eat right now?

I really want a quesadilla and my mother keeps telling me that I have to stick to a strict soft foods only diet for 2 weeks. This is horrible and I am starving. What can I eat that isn't going to kill my throat?
Updates:
Thanks to those who actually answered my question instead of making stupid fucking dick jokes. I'm actually in excruciating pain and starving as hell and those that actually answered my question, thank you.

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• jello, chocolate pudding, mashed potatoes, ice cream, yogurt, soup, custard

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• O damn sorry to hear that, how come, did u have some type of infection?
    You might have to stick to that those soft foods tho, see your body doesn't even need all that food anyways. Its all in your mind. People go two weeks fasting on juices or even water alone, so you can do this 👍🏻
    If hunger is truly an issue then get more sleep, thats what helps me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steak, sauteed mushrooms, roast vegetables, and a glass of red wine.
    new1.fjcdn.com/.../...9f335c085e0fa6a19aba1787.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember those days... worst 2-3 weeks of my life. You can't eat any read or orange foods either. What I mostly ate were bananas lol, you can't eat solids either, try eating white soup, jellos, some yogurts are okay as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you eat hard boiled eggs? How about a protein milkshake, what about a grilled cheese sandwich, how about some hot soup? Perhaps a peanut butter
    and Jelly sandwich will do you right tonight

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean... anything if ya blend it haha.. alright no real advice sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • I would recommend try eating oodles of noodles, vegetable soups, soft bread , you could eat mash potatoes, jello puddlings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream and Pudding. Get tired of one then switch flavors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby food? Lol so delish
    Ice cream you scream we all scream for ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • well i imagine scrambled eggs and corned beef hash would be both filling and not too tough

0|0
    0|0
  • mashed potatoes. like really, really mashed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Applesauce is awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • Ice cream, maybe mashed potatoes. Jello.

0|1
    0|0
  • eat squishy food..

0|0
    0|0
  • eat a lot of soft food :P
    listen to your mother

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were you I'd just stick to yogurt and ice cream.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Hey, sweetie, I See now what you are Recovering from. Hoping you feel better soon.
    Ice Cream, is what I mean. My sister had this While in the hospital for the Same name you got out. Adenoids Added as well.
    Good Luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Liquid food and drinks are basically all you are allowed to eat if the doctor told you that. Listen to the doctor because your throat probably isn't healed yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jelly/mash/ice cream and you're lucky when I had my tonsils out they believed that you had to 'scratch' the scab off so before j left the hospital I had to finish an entire bottle of coke and a packet of crisps😢 but two weeks is a bit much should only be a few days

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard that ice cream is soft and helps with cooling it down, too. you could also do a smoothie, but I don't know much else

0|0
    0|0
  • apple sauce and soup. maybe some meat loaf or pasta :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you do soups yet?

0|0
    0|0
  • I know it sounds terrible, but: toddler food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice cream

0|0
    0|0
  • You should call you doctor's office for suggestions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my wisdom teeth out and had to eat softs foods for two weeks. I had mashed potatoes, blended pasta and sauce (sounded weirds but still taste delicious), bananas, avocados, fruit and veggies juices and smoothies, banana icecream, oatmeal, apple sauce, scrambled tofu... im vegan but if you're not you can probably have eggs, i dont like jello or pudding but if you like that... there's some stuff! But i had a lot of mashed potatoes lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes