Had my tonsils taken out 6 days ago and I want real food. What can I eat right now?

I really want a quesadilla and my mother keeps telling me that I have to stick to a strict soft foods only diet for 2 weeks. This is horrible and I am starving. What can I eat that isn't going to kill my throat?
Thanks to those who actually answered my question instead of making stupid fucking dick jokes. I'm actually in excruciating pain and starving as hell and those that actually answered my question, thank you.

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• jello, chocolate pudding, mashed potatoes, ice cream, yogurt, soup, custard

Most Helpful Girl