Did you eat your schools lunch or pack your own?

I ate my schools lunch. My school had a wrap line and it was so fucking good. I miss it lol
Also on tuesdays it was nacho day and that shit was good too. The rest of the food was okay
  • I ate the school food
    Vote A
  • I packed my own
    Vote B
  • I didn't eat lunch 🙃
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
First to post a picture of a school lunch gets mho

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• During early years of school I bought lunch from school. They had these really yummy pizza pockets and fantastic noodle cups that I loved eating. Friday's were awesome! It was fried food on Friday. Got chips, potato cakes, fried dim sims 😍

When I was in higher grades, I packed my own lunch. I would cook mi gore got noodles and slice up a boiled egg and heat it up at school in a container 😊 Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat lunch at my home. It wasn't that far and food was much better at home than school.
    I used to eat at school but like I wasn't eating anything (since it was not good) my parents made me eat at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • my parents never paid or have me stuff like that, I only started to eat at school when I was at grade 11 because at that time I had my money to buy myself things to eat and me and my friends always make an association to buy lunch

0|0
    0|0
  • well, if I have less than 7 lessons I go home and eat lunch there, but on Fridays, when I have 11 lessons I eat at school. Never packed anything else than snacks

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually always packed a lunch unless they were having pizza, fries, taco soup, or nachos lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Really I'm a little of all. Most days I'd eat the school lunch, others I'd bring something, but I also sometimes didn't even eat lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Later years yes I packed my own, school lunch wasn't bad all the time its trash today tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I pack my own school lunches

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the day

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I live in south america, and they dont serve lunch at school. We only go half day so we eat either before or after class, depending on whether we go in the morning or afternoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had dinner scraps from home that i reheated in the microwave. when i didn't have that or if i was home alone then i'd have school lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pack my own, following a nutritious life. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I was spoiled. My mom packed me a lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't eat lunch 🙃

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes