Meat-Eaters and Vegs! Would You eat Lab Grown Meat?

Okay, so first off, hey everybody! :) Back with another MyTake, but I would like to ask both sides a collective question; Would you eat Lab Grown Meat?

Buzzfeed recently published this video:

-What do You guys think? :)
-Does it meet your ethical standards in terms of 'Animal Cruelty free' or is it one in the same?
-Do you think that it'd be cheaper to buy and just as safe to eat as regular meat?
-Does it make you uncomfortable, and if so, why This and not the traditional way? (JUST A QUESTION NO VEG SOAP BOX RANTS.)
-Would you go for it?
-Do you just not give two flying f*cks because you know that if it's cheaper to produce the Government will find a way to sneak this GMO meat into your regular food and you'll be none the wiser like how they lie about other food products and Area 51? ಠ_ಠ...
please share your thoughts, lol :)

827

Most Helpful Guy

• This is basically the stuff that they supposedly eat on Star Trek where they use their replicator to create whatever materials they wish. It seems perfect. Not only is it cruelty free (i. e. no animal has to be confined or killed), but eventually you'll have chefs who will be able to form pieces of meat with the exact fat/protein characteristics that they'd want. It actually sounds pretty exciting when I think about it!

• yeah! dammit i wish we had those hoverboards promised in 'Back to the Future' tho.. hell i'd even settle for one of those beam transporter things from Star Trek too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Whose to we haven't already eaten something like that unknowingly, I wouldn't really want to I prefer the natural stuff