French toast sandwiches?

https://i.imgur.com/KzMCAfF.jpg

Went to the local farmers market today and they had a vendor selling French toast sandwiches. I'm kinda mixed, $8-10 for for a sandwich on sliced bread... I'd end up spending over $30 for lunch just for me lol.
$8 for a pb$j $9 for a Cuban... I do enjoy a good Cuban but these were small.

French toast sandwiches?
  • Yeah, sounds interesting!
    Vote A
  • Nahhh, French toast is meant to be served covered in syrup and butter and powdered sugar for breakfast.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nice but the proces sound high! I'd expect a few toast to cost max 8 to 10 EUR (so $10 to 12). For that price it must have been very special?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, I didn't try it. They didn't really look that special though.

• Then I guess I'd do the same with it as with a $10 beer... bye bye sunshine haha!

• Thanks for the MH :D

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't hurt to try them :) if you enjoy them get more. Just do it for the experience

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah with like sausage egg cheese or ham. With anything else it sounds gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuban sandwiches are good

2|0
    0|0
  • You American people are hilarious!! 😂

0|0
    0|1
  • Yesssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • can't hurt to try once

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds Yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • You could make your own for cheaper

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh, French toast is meant to be served covered in syrup and butter and powdered sugar for breakfast.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My friends with benefits has showed me a french toast grilled cheese before. 10/10 recommend. Lmao.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yumm !

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes