What are you most likely to prepare for breakfast 🍳?

What are you most likely to prepare for breakfast 🍳?

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• today I'm feeling like free range eggs and sausage on English muffins buttered with rolled Amish butter

1|0
    0|0
    • That would be great 😊

• Show All
    • I have to agree with you. Somehow it is also a bit of exercise which is good.

It feels very fulfilling if a person does this through the day or afternoon and once through, makes it very accomplishing, especially to see all the produce 😊

• exercise is good. something unfortunately modern culture does not promote. it certainly is fulfilling and does convey a sense of accomplishment. But I also think it just makes life more enjoyable. I love to go into the garden and just smell the air or sit in a hammock in my orchard

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm feeling lazy I just ought for buttered toast and a nice mug of coffee.

When I actually want to make effort, I poach some eggs, fry up some bacon, fry up some chorizo then toss in some mushrooms (in the same pan as the bacon and chorizo), with buttered toast (or hash browns if I don't want toast) with a mug of hot coffee ☺️😍

Nomnom

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Rice with mixed vegetables, a glass of skim milk, and bulletproof coffee.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't cook but I like hash, hash browns, eggs blueberry pancakes, french toast, English muffins peanut butter, all the works, sausage bacon, fruit. Yes that's a lot and I like it all in one serving

0|0
    0|0
    • I like ham with mustard on it and all the sweet pastries

• That is one loaded meal. Where do you usually grab breakfast at if you do not cook?

• I hardly eat breakfast, If I do I go to Denny's and sometimes or my brother makes me breakfast like eggs and things like that. I don't get all that food at Denny's if it cost a fortune and ready cost $13 bucks just to get the French toast up grade slam

• Sliced bread with butter and honey or marmalade and 2 glasses of cows milk. Or maybe a huge bowl of cereal with yogurt, milk, honey and some chocolate drops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha. Since we are fasting, it's a very hurried breakfast these days. Don't even feel like eating so early.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dates, juice, and a salad.

1|0
    0|0
  • full English or any thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Cereal, or ramen

1|0
    0|0
  • muesli with milk

0|0
    0|0
  • onion cheese tomato and others

1|0
    0|0
  • Crumpets

1|0
    0|0
  • egg benedict

1|0
    0|0
  • eggs and toast

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, I don't have breakfast

0|0
    1|0
  • Poached or scrambled eggs, meat, toast or bagel.

0|0
    0|0
  • pasta πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • your photo describes the answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg, toast and beens. x

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal and other wholegrain cereals.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I generally have vanilla oats or yogurt, fruit and muesli.
    On a weekend I'll have scrambled eggs with soy and linseed toast

1|0
    0|0
    • that is delicious!

• What do you usually have?

• Lately I prepare creme cheese sandwich for 2 days in a row, today I prepared blueberry and creme cheese sandwich, or at times if I am lazy a to go

• Depends on whether I feel like having something sweet or savory. If it's sweet, I'll make French toast with strawberries and syrup, toast with Nutella on it, or mixed fruit. If it's savory, I'd probably just make a cheesy vegetable scrambled omelette and a turkey patty. That was the last savory breakfast I made.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs and spinach or salted oatmeal with yogurt.

assets.epicurious.com/.../...-eggs-spinach_1x1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • a cup of tea, a little piece of bread with jam and yogurt with a banana and strawberries

1|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal with berries, but usually I don't prepare anything, my mom prepares breakfast for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal, cereal, or toast with some fruit! I don't have time to cook in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scrambled eggs smothered in bacon bits and cheese, a bagel covered in cream cheese, some sausage and coffee/hot chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal

1|0
    0|0
    • Breakfast could be, I did have oatmeal during snacking too

• eggs, toast , bacon , sausage , pancakes

1|0
    0|0
  • If I make it, I go for toasted bread and egg,

1|0
    0|0
  • Oats

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm lazy so an apple

1|0
    0|0
  • Eggs with cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • salad

0|0
    0|0
  • Today I ate maltesers and mocha coffee. Yes, my breakfast is always unhealthy compared to the rest of my meals.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes