What are you most likely to prepare for breakfast 🍳?

1621

Most Helpful Guy

• today I'm feeling like free range eggs and sausage on English muffins buttered with rolled Amish butter

• That would be great 😊

• I have to agree with you. Somehow it is also a bit of exercise which is good.

It feels very fulfilling if a person does this through the day or afternoon and once through, makes it very accomplishing, especially to see all the produce 😊

• exercise is good. something unfortunately modern culture does not promote. it certainly is fulfilling and does convey a sense of accomplishment. But I also think it just makes life more enjoyable. I love to go into the garden and just smell the air or sit in a hammock in my orchard

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm feeling lazy I just ought for buttered toast and a nice mug of coffee.

When I actually want to make effort, I poach some eggs, fry up some bacon, fry up some chorizo then toss in some mushrooms (in the same pan as the bacon and chorizo), with buttered toast (or hash browns if I don't want toast) with a mug of hot coffee ☺️😍

Nomnom