When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?

I use a trolley/cart. I try to do my weekly shopping in one day. I just plan ahead or rush down to the closest shop to get bits and bobs (which then, I use a basket for)

• When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?Cart/Trolley
    Vote A
  • When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?Basket
    Vote B
  • When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?Reuseable grocery bag
    Vote C
  • It depends 🤔
    Vote D
  • When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?Nothing. I got hands for a reason
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I work as a bagger for a grocery store, and I personally hate when people bring in the reusable bags because they're so hard to deal with. Also most of the time they finally "remember" that they want to use their bags AFTER you've already bagged all of their items in the store's plastic bags, and you have to unbag them and read them. I hate them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A basket. I don't buy much

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Depending on the expected shopping, either trolley or cart. But the old fart that I am πŸ˜„ trolley serves a secondary purpose of support while walking.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hehe πŸ™Š I use to like using the hand rail to hold my body weight up while I just glided

• Oh no. At my age, gliding could be life threatening. Hehe.

• Basket since that way I can know that I'll carry it all home without too much trouble as I usually walk to the store.

1|0
    0|0
  • I shop monthly so definitely a trolley. If I'm just picking up a few items during the week, I'll use a basket.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either a basket or my hands depending on the amount. I go every day because it's between the trainstation and my house.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually a basket because I tend not to pick up that many things

1|0
    0|0
  • yup but it depends on my needs. if i have lot things to buy i do use

1|0
    0|0
  • basket, I never have much

1|0
    0|0
  • cart trolley all the way!

1|0
    0|0
  • Cart/Trolley

1|0
    0|0
  • basket, I don't buy too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Cart and Reusable Totes

1|0
    0|0
  • Reusable bags an a shoping cart

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Trolly if it's a big shopping day.
    If not - just a basket.
    In the stores in my country - and all I know of it's not legal to put things in your own bag before actually paying for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use a cart usually but my grocery store has small carts and large carts, almost always grab the small one... unless I'm at Costco where they have the ginormous carts and spending less than $200 is rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • A cart because I always buy lots of stuff. If I was the type to only buy 2-3 things at a time then I'd use a basket.

1|1
    0|0
  • Usually I would use a basket or a reusable bag if I remember to bring it but if I'm hardcore grocery shopping then I'll use a cart.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to use a cart but I always pack my groceries in reusable bags. Not big on plastic ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use a trolley and then take them home in reusable bags (Bags For Life)

1|0
    0|0
  • I use a buggy... or cart (whatever you call it lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • cart haha the last one made me laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • The maid does that.

1|0
    0|0
  • basket, unless the cart is very tiny

1|0
    0|0
  • basket. i hate carts.