When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?

I use a trolley/cart. I try to do my weekly shopping in one day. I just plan ahead or rush down to the closest shop to get bits and bobs (which then, I use a basket for)

• When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?Cart/Trolley
  • When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?Basket
  • When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?Reuseable grocery bag
    Vote C
  • It depends 🤔
    Vote D
  • When shopping for groceries, do you use a basket, cart/trolley or a reuseable grocery bag?Nothing. I got hands for a reason
    Vote E

1613

Most Helpful Guy

• I work as a bagger for a grocery store, and I personally hate when people bring in the reusable bags because they're so hard to deal with. Also most of the time they finally "remember" that they want to use their bags AFTER you've already bagged all of their items in the store's plastic bags, and you have to unbag them and read them. I hate them.

Most Helpful Girl

• A basket. I don't buy much